The web application and the associated website https://pi42.com/ and any of our associated websites or mobile/web applications (collectively, the "Platform") are owned, operated and managed by LIGHTNINGNODES TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED (CIN: U62099GJ2023PTC143842), having its registered office at 1302, Gala Empire, Drive-in-Road, Memnagar, Thaltej Road, Ahmedabad City, Ahmedabad-380054, Gujarat (hereinafter referred to as ”Pi42.com” or “Company” or “Us” or “We” or “Our”, which term shall mean and include our affiliates and group entities).
If you have objections to these terms, or any part thereof, and/or if you do not agree to be bound by these terms, or any part thereof, please do not access the Platform and do not use Pi42.com services in any manner.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2. Personal Information is information which can be used to identify you as an individual, including your sensitive personal data or information. This includes your:
i. Personal Details, means any information including personally identifiable information that relates to you, which, whether directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with us, is capable of identifying you e.g. name, age, gender, date of birth, trading preferences, etc.;
ii. Contact Details, e.g. email, phone and permanent address etc.;
iii. KYC Details, e.g. identification documents, viz PAN, Driving License, Identity and Address Proof, Passport or AADHAAR information, photograph, IPV (in-person verification) video, bank account details etc, other sensitive personal data received for opening of a User account;
iv. Location Data: This may include information about the location of the IP address or the location details provided by you;
v. Account Details: This may include information such as your login details, encrypted password profile information, or the details of your interaction with our platform; and
vi. Transaction Details: This may include information about the transactions you undertake on the Platform such as transaction ID, amounts, wallet address, details of the source of the virtual digital assets, [bank account details].
3. Other Details
i. Device and Network Data: This may include information such as your browser details, , the operating system of your device, meta-data, app settings, device information, the date and time of your visit pages on our website, number of pages viewed etc.
ii. Usage and Analytics Data: This includes information such as the Platform usage pattern, user analytics or other similar data points.
4. The collection of all the Personal Information described herein is necessary for your use of the services and functionality of the Platform. We receive Personal Information any time you use any service or functionality of the Platform, including the function that allows you to continue as a guest.
We also gather and store non-personal information to get page view statistics, to analyse trends and for better understanding of the usage of the site, and for system administration purposes. This information cannot and does not identify you personally.
5. We may collect or receive your information in the following ways:
i. Information you provide us: You may provide us with your information so as to enable us to provide you the services.
6. All the data and/or information you share with us must be accurate and complete. You shall promptly inform Pi42.com in case of any change to your data or information which may impact the provision of our services. We shall not be responsible or held liable for any loss or damage that may occur to you or other third parties on account of provision of incorrect data or information provided by you.
We may ask you to provide us with your information if and when: (i) you register and make an account on the Platform; (ii) you transfer any funds from/to your linked bank account; (iii) you correspond with us by phone, e-mail chat or otherwise; (iv) you place an order on the Platform; (v) you subscribe to Pi42.com’s newsletter, if applicable, (vi) we troubleshoot problems reported by you; or (vii) you respond to a survey or fill out a form on the Platform.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
i. for delivering the services requested by you from the Platform;
4. WITH WHOM WE SHARE IT
1. We may host, transfer and process data, including Personal Information in Indian servers.
2. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties for profit. However, we may share the information we collect on an as-needed basis with trusted third parties and subcontractors who assist us in operating the Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you.
We seek to ensure that such third parties agree to keep this Personal Information confidential and that they ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Pi42.com.
3. Accordingly, we may share your information with:
i. Law Enforcement Authorities: We may share your information with governmental agencies and regulatory bodies, prevention of money-laundering authorities and any other authority as required or requested for due fulfilment of legal and regulatory compliance.
ii. Transaction Facilitators: We may also share the information so collected with third parties in connection with providing services, products and features accessed by you and where we feel they can contribute to add value and improve the quality of services offered to you. We may share your information with transaction facilitators who authenticate KYC and other details as provided by you, commercial banks which provide banking facilities; payment processing companies and other exchanges we may work with for providing our services.
iii. Cloud Platforms: We may use third-party cloud service providers to store and process your information, including but not limited to Google Cloud platform, Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services.
iv. Analytics Platforms: We may use certain third-party applications to perform analytics-related tasks. Such platforms include, but are not limited to Google Analytics, Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services.
4. We may share non-personally identifiable information with other parties. We also use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographic profiles for our business and marketing activities.
5. Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on the Platform. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these third party sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Platform and welcome any feedback about these third party sites.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We follow applicable industry standards and best practices to reasonably secure your information. We use firewalls and SSLs to help protect the information we collect from you when it is being communicated to us. Our policies restrict access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers who need to know the information in order to provide you the services. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable privacy and data security laws and regulations.
6. YOUR CONSENTS
By clicking “I Agree” you consent to the use of your Personal Information by us, our affiliates and third parties, service providers, vendors in addition to governmental agencies and regulatory bodies in accordance with the terms contained herein.
7. YOUR CHOICES
2. You can ask us for copies of your Personal Information being processed or retained by us.
3. You can ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information about you, which we can assist you with.
4. You can close your Account. Even though your account is closed, we still may retain and use your Personal Information to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, assist with any investigations, and otherwise comply with applicable law.
5. If you choose not to provide your Personal Information or to withdraw your consent, our ability to provide you the services may be affected and we may not be able to provide you the access to our Platform or the services therein.
6. In order to exercise any of your rights you may send us an email at [email protected] detailing your request. We may undertake additional measures to confirm your identity.
1. We do not make any express or implied warranties about the Platform, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Platform is made available to you "as is" and "as available" and we do not warrant that any defects or inaccuracies will be corrected.
2. We do not warrant that the Platform will meet your needs, or that the Platform or access to it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free. We also provide no warranty that the results obtained from the use of the Platform will be accurate or reliable, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Platform will meet your expectations.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
We shall not be responsible for delay or default in the performance of our obligations due to contingencies beyond our control, such as (including but not limited to) losses caused directly or indirectly by fire, flood, civil commotion, earthquake, war, strikes, failure of the systems, failure of the internet links, market fluctuations, cyber attacks, or government/regulatory or third party action.
11. GOVERNING LAW
Last updated on: 2 February, 2024